About This Blog

TLC's new program Craft Wars has inspired me to use their craft challenges to create my own unique crafts that I would make if I were on this TV show.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Craft Wars Redo

I love the new show Craft Wars on TLC!  It gets all my brain juices flowing with great crafting ideas.  I think going on that show would be sooooooooo much fun.  I love little challenges for creativity and innovation, plus the $10000 prize wouldn't be too shabby.

During the first show I started thinking of ideas of what I would craft given the chance.  I started writing down some of my ideas and thought, hey, maybe I should make some crafts out of the challenge materials and post them on a blog.  

I have set a few criteria for myself and my own little world of craft wars.

  1. I have to think of an idea within 5-10 minutes of seeing the challenge on TV.
  2. I am going to try to think of something totally unique from what the contestants make.
  3. I am going to be on the thrifty side since I don't have access to the incredible Michael's Craft closet.
  4. I will try to make a craft within 1 hour time limit (give or take).
So, here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment